Posted by Chris on Thursday, September 6, 2007 at 11:10pm.
1. What would you measure your mass with?
a. mg b. g c. kg
2. What is a simpler way to write 12d+7d+5-3d+2d? (add together all the numbers with hdh keep the hdh after the total)
2. I have two answers:
I am pretty sure it is: 24d-5
my other answer (I do not think this one is write) is: 18d+5
Please help me! Thank you so much.
Math - drwls, Thursday, September 6, 2007 at 11:12pm
a. Yes, kg is more convenient, but you really could use any of those units.
b. 18d+5 is the correct answer
Math - Chris, Thursday, September 6, 2007 at 11:20pm
How did u figure #2 out?
Math - drwls, Friday, September 7, 2007 at 12:57am
12d, 7d, 2d and -3d add up to +18d.
The +5 doesn't get added to anything else.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - A magician writes a list of numbers, 1 through 10, on the board then ...
- chemistry - I am supposed to add NH4 and C2H3O2 together and write the new ion. ...
- Chemistry - I would really appreciate it if someone would please help me out ...
- bartlett hill,math - add the like terms together.a+b+a+2b Okay. Well, the ...
- statistics - when figuring mode, mean and median do you add all the like figure ...
- math - Find the mean, median, and modes of the data. Which average best ...
- Chemistry Dr. Bob - This is in response to the fact that my experiment had me ...
- Math - Is this how I would do this problem? What is the percent increase in the ...
- vembadi girls high school - Write a java program to calculate total of n numbers...
- math - An item costs $39.95. Add 7% to the price for tax. Then add $5 for ...