Posted by Lydia on Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 7:41pm.
Would you make sure I have chosen the best answer to these two questions?
1. Teacher observation is one of the
best methods of assessment since:
A. there are no standardized tests
for young children.
B. the type and number of language arts
skills assessed can be determined by
C. it is completely subjective.
D. standardized tests always result
in misleading results.
2. Mr. James read "The Art Lesson" by
Tomie DePola to his class. When
Mr. James finished,he asked the
students to describe the boy,Tom.
He also inquired as to what the
students thought the book was
really about and what happened
Mr. James was assessing the________
skills of his students.
D. literary elements
Would the best answer for question:
#1. (B) the type and number of language
arts skills assessed can be
determined by the teacher.
#2. (A) auditory
thank you for your help!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answer to make ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would someone please check these questions and my answers to ...
- early childhood education - which one of the following questions would be ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- Child Development - 1) The recording method that's most useful in discovering ...
- UNDERSTANDING OBSERVATION AND BEHAVIOR - 1. Which of the following scenarios ...
- business - Which one of the following questions would be inappropriateto ask ...
- Early Child Ed. - Are my answers to these questions correct? 1.Children with ...
- ECU - Which of the following is not an appropriate technique for the assessment ...