Posted by anonymous on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 at 10:22pm.
solve the systems of equations
is the answer y=-48 or is it y=5
- math - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 4, 2007 at 11:23pm
take the first eq. and solve for x. (x=6-2y). plug into second eq. and solve for y. you should be able to figure it out
- math - Dr Russ, Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 6:39am
Adding the two equations
and solve for x
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College Algebra - solve systems of equations by graphing... I get how to graph ...
- math - Solve systems by substitution 5x - 2y = -5 y - 5x = 3 Substitute 5x + 3 ...
- Linear Equations - Can you please help solve this equation using the ...
- Math - Solve the following systems of equations: -2x+y=1 -4x+y=-1 (3,1) (-1,3...
- math - Solve the following systems of equations. 3x + 4y = 4 2x + y = 6
- math - solve the systems of equations by elimination. 6x-y=18 2x+y=7
- Math - 3x + y = 3 x + y = 2 Solve the systems of equations. Options: x=1/2 y=3 x...
- Basic Math - I forgot how to solve for two variables... Please check if I solved...
- math - how do i solve systems of three equations with elimination??
- Algebra 2 - Solve the following systems of equations graphically. Please state ...