2. Assignment: United States-Centric Views Comparison
• Resource: Appendix D
• Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
• Give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member and ask that person to complete the table contained therein. In doing so, your chosen participant will consider what he or she thinks are the common United States-centric viewpoints on Muslim and Arab American and Christian American groups. Ask your participant to return their completed appendix at least one day before this assignment is due.
• Complete a duplicate copy of Appendix D yourself, following the same directions as your participant.
• Compare and contrast your participant’s answers with your own, and write a 350- to 500-word summary that answers all of the following questions:
o How are your table answers similar? How are they different?
o Do either tables list descriptors in the Both Groups category? Describe.
o From either or both tables, name one or two descriptor(s) that you think represent true facts about each group and one or two descriptor(s) that you think are false.
o How do you think an average American’s perceptions of each group are created?
Please read through these previous responses to this very assignment:
If you cannot find assistance from among those previous posts, then you need to re-read your assignment.
1. YOU must give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member (and you MUST have a copy of it in the assignment packet, right?). No one here can help you with that.
2. YOU must ask this person to complete it with their own thoughts and beliefs and return it to YOU before the due date.
3. YOU must respond to the questions in Appendix D yourself -- YOUR beliefs and thoughts on the topic.
4. YOU must compare the two sets of responses.
Etc. Follow the directions. They are very clear.
i don't really knoiw what it is asking from me