Posted by phkurt on Sunday, September 2, 2007 at 10:27pm.
2. Assignment: United States-Centric Views Comparison
• Resource: Appendix D
• Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
• Give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member and ask that person to complete the table contained therein. In doing so, your chosen participant will consider what he or she thinks are the common United States-centric viewpoints on Muslim and Arab American and Christian American groups. Ask your participant to return their completed appendix at least one day before this assignment is due.
• Complete a duplicate copy of Appendix D yourself, following the same directions as your participant.
• Compare and contrast your participant’s answers with your own, and write a 350- to 500-word summary that answers all of the following questions:
o How are your table answers similar? How are they different?
o Do either tables list descriptors in the Both Groups category? Describe.
o From either or both tables, name one or two descriptor(s) that you think represent true facts about each group and one or two descriptor(s) that you think are false.
o How do you think an average American’s perceptions of each group are created?
- ETH 125 - Writeacher, Sunday, September 2, 2007 at 10:41pm
Please read through previous responses to this very assignment. You should get lots of help in these posts:
- ETH 125 - phkurt, Sunday, September 2, 2007 at 11:05pm
You would think so, but is not the case.
- ETH 125 - Writeacher, Monday, September 3, 2007 at 8:25am
If you cannot find assistance from among those previous posts, then you need to re-read your assignment.
1. YOU must give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member (and you MUST have a copy of it in the assignment packet, right?). No one here can help you with that.
2. YOU must ask this person to complete it with their own thoughts and beliefs and return it to YOU before the due date.
3. YOU must respond to the questions in Appendix D yourself -- YOUR beliefs and thoughts on the topic.
4. YOU must compare the two sets of responses.
Etc. Follow the directions. They are very clear.
- ETH 125 - Anonymous, Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 8:11pm
common United States-centric viewpoints on Muslim and Arab American and Christian American groups.
- ETH 125 - mary scott, Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 11:42pm
how do I write a summary in the body of a forum ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ETH125 - United States-Centric Views Comparison • Resource: Appendix D Did you ...
- Cultural Diversity - I need help with ETH 125 Week 5 Day 7 Assignment: United ...
- health - CheckPoint: Approaches to Valuation „h Resource: Appendix C „h Due Date...
- cultural diversity - Give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member and ...
- Com215 - Give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member and ask that ...
- science - CheckPoint: Terrestrial Resource Plan · Resources: Ch. 12-16 of ...
- grammar - CheckPoint: Comprehensive Grammar CheckPoint • Resources: Appendix F; ...
- CULTURAL DIVERSITY - Give a copy of Appendix D to a friend or family member and ...
- communation - 4. CheckPoint: Terrestrial Resource Plan Resources: Ch. ...
- ponctuation, mechanisme, and writing - CheckPoint: Comprehensive Grammar ...