Posted by Sonic on Saturday, September 1, 2007 at 9:20pm.
Would the objects with the following densities float, sink, or remain suspended in tap water?(water=1.0g/mL)
b. 1.0g/mL _____________
c. 1.4 g mL_____________ d. 0.92g/mL_____________
Science - DrBob222, Saturday, September 1, 2007 at 10:36pm
The density of water is 1.00 g/mL(or very close to that) at room temperature. Objects more dense will sink. Objects less dense will float. Objects of the same density will remain suspended.
Science - Judith, Monday, February 4, 2008 at 11:50pm
b. remain suspended
d. remain suspended
Science - nike, Monday, September 15, 2008 at 8:00am
a= floats b=sinks c=sinks d=floats
Science - boobobo, Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 12:18pm
B: remain suspended
GOOD LUCK !!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade Science - will an object with a density of 0.79g/mL float, sink, or ...
- Chemistry - Please help!! If the density of fresh water at 4 degrees Celsius is ...
- Physics Homework - A 2000 lb box is being held at rest submerged in water. The ...
- science plzzz help - 1 what si the diference between mass and weight? 2 will the...
- science - You freeze 92g of water, and it becomes a cube of ice. a. What is the ...
- physics - Fluid A is more dense than fluid B 1. densities of the objects are ...
- To Mrs. Sue - a pyrite rock has density of 5.02 g/cm What will happen when the ...
- physics - a cube of side L is made of a substance that is 1/4 as dense as water...
- science - a pyrite rock has density of 5.02 g/cm What will happen when the rock ...
- Science - A piece of wood float on water and sinks in a methylated spirits .if ...