Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 6:55pm.
Please help me- I signed up for a creative writing class thinking that I would do pretty well because I am not that bad of a writer but the questions that are asked are really hard to answer. The questions that were asked were like "how old is the color T" (I guess it's supposed to be letter not color but that's not what the question said) and "what color is the letter S"... How are you supposed to answer these questions??? I need as many tips as possible for answering questions like these and does anybody know what to do if I have to answer one of these and I have no idea what to say??
- creative writing- please help - bridget, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 7:20pm
hmm..i don't know if there is a wrong or right answer...i guess u might know that or not, but maybe u have to kindda use ur opinion and how that letter makes u feel or what u think of when u see or hear that letter...this might not be the kind of answer you need for the first one, about how old is the color T, but if they r referring to the letter, it isn't that old b/c it's towards the end of the alphabet, so...honestly i don't know, but i hope i helped in some way! if not, i'm sorry! good luck!
- creative writing- please help - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 7:31pm
These are purely "use your imagination" essays.
I would immediately think of T = teen... it has to be thirteen...and wears jeans....with anything and everything. You could write a wonderful piece on becoming a T... and all that accompanies that.
Think of the second question the same way. What color does S make you think of, what does that color do. Sounds like fun!!!
- creative writing- please help - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 9:26pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. When teachers don't give examples or at least explain what they mean, it makes it most difficult to "guess" whether or not you are on the correct path!
Speaking of "the colors of letters:"
Now, as for "creative writing:"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_writing (a good definition)
With no other direction than the question(s) you are to answer, look at the first sites and "fly with it!" Please let us know what your teacher wanted AFTER it is explained! Good Luck!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- College - Does Harvard University have art & creative writing classes cause I ...
- english-creative writing - I really want a list of strong words; nouns, ...
- Creative Expression Skills - Creative thinking can be facilitated by which: 1....
- Creative Writing - I am working on an oral presentation on Dorothy Parker for my...
- College - My dream is to go to Harvard University. When I grow up I want to ...
- Creative thinking in preschool - Creative thinking in children is like creative ...
- Writing - Does Feature Writer means a creative writer ?
- Preschool-Creative Thinking and Arts Based Learnin - Read the book, but could ...
- confused creative writing - In creative nonfiction, a quote is differentiated ...
- Creative Writing - What are some effective ways you can become better writer?