Posted by Cheyenne on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 5:41pm.
you got 8 hours of sleep on monday night and 7 hours of sleep on tuesday night on wednesday you only got 4 hours of sleep because you were up late working on an english paper on thursday and friday you got 9 hours of sleep each night to make up for wednesday. use a verbal model to find how many hours of sleep you got during the week
math - DrBob222, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 5:46pm
math - Cheyenne, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 5:53pm
so would it be something like 8+7+4+9+9=x
math - DrBob222, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 6:01pm
I think you need to define x by saying let x = total number of hours of sleep in five days.
Then I would make a table showing
Then show x = 8 + 7 + 4 etc. etc. = and add them up to give a total after the = sign.
math - Anonymous, Monday, February 6, 2017 at 10:49am
You got 37 hours of sleep.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - researchers believe a new sleep on average 10 hours per night...
- Economics (37) - According to the Sleep Foundation, the average night's sleep is...
- Statistics (37) - According to the Sleep Foundation, the average night's sleep ...
- math - according to a recent survey 38% of americans get six hours or less of ...
- Statistics - Suppose that hours of sleep per night for single adults between 30 ...
- statistics - The number of hours that college students sleep on a week night is...
- health - What would be the more effective form of sleep? A straight say 8 hours ...
- statistics - College students average 7.8 hours of sleep per night with a ...
- AP Statistics - A school psychologist reports that the mean number of hours the ...
- statistics - Suppose a study is done in which several random samples of people ...