Posted by alex on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 7:45pm.
In Ancient Greece, what portion of the population of Athens were citizens?
social studies - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 7:54pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites to visit:
3. (Broken Link Removed)
4. http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/greeks/greekdemocracy_03.shtml (and, if there were no population censusesI doubt that you will find a specific number and/or percentage.)
social studies - kayla, Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 8:48pm
i need help
social studies - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 9:22pm
Use "Post a New Question" to get help for your particular assignment. Remember to be as specific as possible and to put the correct school subject in the subject line (math, English, or whatever).
social studies - rhys, Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 4:36am
hi i need ur help please
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - in ancient Athens Greece tribes and general took turns in power...
- social studies - In ancient Athens (Greece) tribes and generals took turns at ...
- Social Studies - In ancient Athens(Greece) tribes and generals took turns at ...
- History - In what way was the government of ancient Athens different from that ...
- History - Why was Athens the most important city of ancient Greece?
- ancient history - I had an exam last week and I couldn't answer this question: ...
- Social Studies - 1. The president of the United States is elected by the ...
- social studies - Who started trial by jury in ancient Greece
- Social Studies - In ancient Greece, what was the importance of the Olympics? ...
- Social studies - -Athens does not live up to Pericles ideal democracy because ...