Posted by Kira on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 6:22pm.
find the value(s) of x for which f(x)=g(x).
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Cal - find the value of the function k(p/q)
- pre-cal - Find B so that F(x)=-x^2+bx-75 has a maximum value of 25.
- pre-cal - find the value of K such that (x+1) is a factor of x^3-kx^2+x+5
- pre cal - find the exact value of tan(2sin-1 3/5)
- Pre-Cal - Let x and y be real numbers such that x^2 + y^2 = 1. Find the maximum ...
- Pre cal - find the value of cotè given secè=5/4 and cscè<0
- Pre-cal - How do I find the reference angle in radicals given the value of ...
- Pre-Cal - Find the exact value of sec 60°tan135°-cot60°sin60°
- Pre cal - how would you find the exact value of this expression?? 2sin15°cos°
- Pre-Cal - Find the maximum value of f(x) = -2x^2 + 12x - 14 Do i have to set ...