Posted by STEPH on Sunday, August 26, 2007 at 2:58pm.
Subordinate Groups: Native Americans, African Americans, Chinese Americans, Japanese Americans, Arab Americans, Filipino Americans, Korean Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Asian Indians, Hawaiians, Irish Americans, Polish Americans, Norwegian Americans, Jewish Americans, Cuban Americans, Mexican Americans, and Puerto Ricans.
• Identify and describe which, if any, of these creation and consequence situations the group has faced:
o Creation: migration, annexation, or colonization
o Consequences: extermination, expulsion, secession, segregation, fusion, or assimilation
• Write a fictional, first-person account of the creation and consequence situations of a subordinate group in the United States in the form of a 700- to 1,050-word journal entry.
• Describe, as if you were a member of that subordinate group, where the group originated, how it came to the United States, and one or two locations in the United States where members of your group live. Be creative in your fictional descriptions, but accurate with your facts. Search through chapters of the text, the Internet, or the University Library for information about your chosen group.
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 26, 2007 at 3:19pm
One place you can start is on the Internet. I found some information by Googling Chinese immigration history and Japanese immigration history.
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Ms. E, Tuesday, October 9, 2007 at 12:46am
You are in University of Phoenix aren't you. I'm looking for the same answer!
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Computer, Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 8:13pm
Need help with this.
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Glenderlyn, Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 6:04pm
need help also
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - sonia, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 9:41pm
How do I write a fictional journal entry
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Michelle, Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 11:59am
need help finding information on fusion with the Native Americans
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - angie, Friday, September 18, 2009 at 4:54pm
I also need help
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Tracy, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 7:28pm
I am with university of phoenix and I am having problems with the journal entry on subordinate group like what is listed at top of paper. I was trying to do it on Native Americans and I am not finding anything or maybe not going to the right site. please help.
- joiurnal entry - ali, Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 9:07pm
Earnestine Company issued 10,000 shares of common stocks for $100,000. write the journal entry to record the transaction
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Anonymous, Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 2:59pm
Answer this Question
- eth 25 - Subordinate Groups: Native Americans, African Americans, Chinese ...
- Ethics - Select any of the subordinate groups from Ch. 1 of the text, provided ...
- eth 125 week 1 - Select one of the following subordinate groups from Ch. 1 of ...
- Info. needed please - Ms. Sue, I have to do a journal entry of a subordinate ...
- 8th Grade History - which group best fits this sentence: groups: African ...
- Government - Most civil rights laws in the U.S. resulted from efforts made by ...
- political - Researchers have also found differences in public opinion by ...
- HISTORY - Which factor BEST explains why Native Americans were able to make ...
- georgia history - which factor best explains why native Americans were able to ...
- ethnics - What are the linguistic, political, social, econmic, religious, and ...