Posted by Stephanie Ciliberto on Sunday, August 26, 2007 at 7:26am.
compare and contrast characteristics of nonverbal and verbal communication for audiences in relaxed situations (family members and friends) and audiences in tense situations (supervisors and instructors). List at least three items for each category.
Nonverbal and Verbal Communication - Writeacher, Sunday, August 26, 2007 at 9:17am
Please check the links on the following page to see the responses for when this very question has been asked in the past:
Then, when you have your assignment written up, please feel free to post it and someone here will be happy to proof or critique it for you.
Nonverbal and Verbal Communication - SraJMcGin, Sunday, August 26, 2007 at 10:31am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites to help you:
A great many things can be conveyed with gestures, body position, etc. Especially when teaching a foreign language, it is important to also teach the gestures pertinent to that culture!
Nonverbal and Verbal Communication - HSM 210 Week 9 Final Project, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 8:31pm
Can you help me with this assignment
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- com215 - Appendix D Nonverbal and Verbal Communication Use the table below to ...
- com 215 - Compare and contrast characteristics of nonverbal and verbal ...
- Communication - characteristics of nonverbal and verbal communication for ...
- Nonverbal and Verbal Communication - Use the table below to compare and contrast...
- com 215 written communication - 1) compare and contrast characteristics of ...
- communication - characteristics of nonverbal and verbal communication for ...
- English - Hello, I have the answer for the relaxed situationf or nonverbal ...
- Social Science - Charateristic of nonverbal and verbal communication for ...
- communication - can someone give me an Example of a nonverbal communication with...
- HCA - a 700- to 1,050-word paper that includes the following: • Describe the ...