Posted by Marissa on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 at 5:09pm.
1)Write an equation for the parabola with focus (1,3)and vertex(0,3)
answer= x= 1/4(y-3)^2
2)Write an equation for a circle if the endpoints of a diameter are at (1,1)and(1,-9)
3)Which is the equation of a circle with center (0,1)and radius 2 units?
1) correct for the vertex but I don't know about the focus
2) wrong ( I again plugged your equation into my calculator and I didn't get the diameter as what was given)
what do you mean?
for number 2
is it A?
Checking again..2 is fine
I was looking on the wrong side of the circle for the diameter points.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - 1)What is the distance between the museum and sailing club.I cant post...
- algebra - A few more question Id like for someone to check please. 1) what are ...
- Algebra - Can someone tell me if I am right? I need to find the equation of a ...
- algebra problem - I need to find the equation of a parabola. I am not sure if ...
- algebra - 1)Write an equation for an ellipse if the endpoints of the major axis ...
- Algebra II - Write an equation for the parabola with focus (1,3) and vertex (0,3...
- pre cal - What is the center of the conic whose equation is x^2 + 2y^2 - 6x + ...
- algebra - Write an equation for a parabola with vertex at (3, -6) and focus at...
- algebra - Write the equation for a parabola with vertex ( -2, 3) and focus ( -2...
- algebra 2 - Write the equation for a parabola with vertex (-2 , 3) and focus ( -...