Posted by Cho on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 at 4:43pm.
I mean I know sort of what Im doing.
Im doing this project on tropical rain forest. But this was are insrutions.
(A)Descrition of the Biome
(B)Location or locations where it is found
(C)Climate and weather of the biome
(D)Biodiversity found in the biome. And I have to include plant and animals species, if applicable
(E)current condition of the majority of your biome (ex.degrading, flourishing,ect.)
(F)Interesting facts you found about your biome
(G)What resources do we use from your biome, if any?
When you take notes, read a paragraph or so of the source material, then put it into your own words -- writing only the most important words.
I started taking notes of the description of a tropical rainforest from the website linked below.
50-260 in rain/year
most near Equator
more kinds of trees than any where else
Good luck with your note-taking and study of the tropical rain forest
environmental science - angela, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 6:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - The biome with the fewest seasonal changes is the A. temperate ...
- Science-Weather - What is the general location of the following places; -...
- science-biome - What is the typical precipitation and tempurature for summer and...
- College Biology - 1. WHat kind of vegetation (or biome) would be found on the ...
- Enviro Science - 2. The water resources of Earth are located in a. salt water ...
- biology - Hi, I am doing a summary assignment on the Temperate Deciduous Forest ...
- SCIENCE HELP ASAP - 1 . What is the major difference between ectotherms and ...
- biology - What is a description of the Amazon rain forest—definition of rain ...
- science help pls pls - Look at the position of Location 1, Location 2, and ...
- Geography - 16. Why was the Sahel's location important to the early empire of ...