Posted by Cho on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 at 4:43pm.
I mean I know sort of what Im doing.
Im doing this project on tropical rain forest. But this was are insrutions.
(A)Descrition of the Biome
(B)Location or locations where it is found
(C)Climate and weather of the biome
(D)Biodiversity found in the biome. And I have to include plant and animals species, if applicable
(E)current condition of the majority of your biome (ex.degrading, flourishing,ect.)
(F)Interesting facts you found about your biome
(G)What resources do we use from your biome, if any?
When you take notes, read a paragraph or so of the source material, then put it into your own words -- writing only the most important words.
I started taking notes of the description of a tropical rainforest from the website linked below.
50-260 in rain/year
most near Equator
more kinds of trees than any where else
Good luck with your note-taking and study of the tropical rain forest
- environmental science - angela, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 6:10pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Science - The biome with the fewest seasonal changes is the A. temperate ...
- science-biome - What is the typical precipitation and tempurature for summer and...
- Science-Weather - What is the general location of the following places; -...
- biology - What is a description of the Amazon rain forestódefinition of rain ...
- biology - 1,Why do autotrophs always occupy the lowest level of ecological ...
- life science - true or false? The temperature varies greatly throughout the year...
- biology - Describe the resources found in the Amazon rain forestówhy is the rain...
- world geography - southeast asia's climates include tropical rain forest, a. ...
- Science - what is the relative location of the marine biome, specifically the ...
- College Biology - 1. WHat kind of vegetation (or biome) would be found on the ...