Posted by manny on Monday, August 20, 2007 at 8:38pm.
i am a four -digit number with no two digits the same. my ones digit is twice my thousands digit and one less than my tens digit. my hundreds digit is the difference between my tens digit and my thousands digit. my thousands digit is an odd number less than 6.
what number am i?
This is best posted in the riddle section.
i think i have posted it but i can't see it on the site
let the number be abcd
a<6 and odd, so a = 1,3,or5
no two digits are the same
rule out a=5 because then d=10, not possible
let a=1, then
b=2, but that would be two digits the same
let a=3, then d=6
the number is 3476
3476 makes sense!
A fun one-math - Anonymous, Friday, August 24, 2007 at 2:08am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- Math - i am a 4 digit number between 3000 and 4000.My ones digit is twice my ...
- 4th grade math - Find the mystery number. It is a 4 digit odd number. All the ...
- math - Who am I? I am a 4-digit number wih no two digits the same. My ones ...
- math - find the mystery number, it is a 4 digit odd number, all the digits are ...
- 4th grade - i am a 5 digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digit ...
- Math - Iam a 5digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digits and ...
- Algebra - Math HW HELP! - 1) It is a five-digit whole number. 2) It is a ...
- Math - i am a 4 digit odd number none of the numbers are 0-9 the tens digit is ...
- math - i have a six digit question my 100 thousands is one less than my ones ...