October 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, August 19, 2007
what are pre-book manuscripts and what is the early publishing houses?
Pre-book manuscripts are the hand-written or typed (word-processed) pages of an author's books before it's been edited by the publisher. Check these sites for early publishing history.
Answer This Question
- what are some groups and individuals who have had and not had ...
- what is the control of information from prebook manuscripts to the ...
Microeconomics - determining how many to sel
- Hi, I would really appreciate it ...
- what is the effect that mass production of books has had on...
- A small publishing company is planning to publish a new book. The ...
2nd Grade Math
- Craig reads a book with 10 pages in the morning, a book with 26...
- craig reads a book with 10 pages in the morning a book with 26 pages ...
- Craig reads a book with 10 pages in the morning, a book with 26 pages ...
- Thank you so much economyst but i do'nt understand the ans for part...
- The author of a book was told that he would have to cut the number of ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help