Posted by dee on Sunday, August 19, 2007 at 1:50pm.
Is this correct
-3a^2b/35a^5 * 14a^3b^2/-9b^4=
you need to simplify
and i belive your exponents on your variables are wrong
*** i got
sorry i forgot something, looking back at my work
I now get
= 2 /(15b^2)
Answer this Question
- college math - combine like terms (simplify) 11/14a - 1/15b + 1/14a - 11/15b ...
- college math - original question 11/14a - 1/15b + 1/14a - 11/15b is this answer ...
- Algebra - combine like terms (simplify) 11/14a-1/15b+1/14a-11/15b
- algebra - combine like terms 11/14a-1/15b+1/14a-11/15b
- algebra - How do you simplify (4x^3y^5)^2? are you using the carrots for ...
- Physics (maybe it's just math) - A sphere of copper is subjected to 89.7 MPa of ...
- Math - Here are the questions I need help with, please help. [(1/4)^-3 divide ...
- Math Ms. Sue - Here are the questions I need help with, please help. [(1/4)^-3 ...
- Math Please Urgent - Here are the questions I need help with, please help. [(1/...
- college math - should the correct be 12/14a - 10/15b is this correct sue