Posted by Aly on Saturday, August 18, 2007 at 9:53pm.
I some problems that I need help with please.
Add or subtact as indicated and write the results in standard form.
Divide and express the result in standard form. --These problems I don't understand, do you have to multply the denominator by the numerator?
8. (3-3i)/ (5-3i)
Perform the indicated operations and write the result in standard form.
17. (-4 - square root of -36)^2 I got -20+48i
19. ( square root of -16)(square root of -4) This one I don't understand.
25. (-42 + square root of -180)/6 this one I don't understand.
6 + 5 - 7i - 7 + 2i =
4 - 5 i
(9-2i)(9+2i) = 81 + 4 = 85
(6-3i)(9-2i) = 54 -6 - 12i - 27i =
48 - 39 i
(-4 - square root of -36)^2 =
(-4 - 6 i)^2 =
16 - 36 + 48 i = -20 + 48 i
( square root of -16)(square root of -4) =
4 i * 2i = -8
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 2 - Would some one look at these problems and see if I got them right ...
- Algebra 1B - I need help with these 2 problems please. It's been a while so I ...
- math, correction - Add or subtract as indicated. Express your result in simplest...
- algebra - can someone please explain "converting to slope-intercept form" to me ...
- Algebra - Perform the indicated operations an write the result in standard form...
- 7th grade math standard form scientific notation - In standard form: 5. 3.2 x 10...
- college algebra - Perform the indicated operation(s) and express the result in ...
- math,correction - Geometry. Find the perimeter of the given figure. tHE Figure ...
- Algebra - I know that standard form is Ax+By=C, but I'm not really sure how to ...
- Algebra 1 - Algebra 1 help please :( Use the point-slope from linear equation ...