Posted by Samantha on Saturday, August 18, 2007 at 9:30pm.
I have some problems that I don't understand. Please help me.
Solve the formula for the specified variable.
s=2ðrh + 2ðr^2 for h
f= (9/5)c+32 for c
A=P(1+nr) for r
for H i don't know what that notation is so I'll leave that alone and maybe someone else can help you with that
for c, there won't be a definite number but rather another function.
f-32= (9/5)c divide over to get c
-just flip 9/5 and multiply it to f-32 (I'll leave that to you (If you need help just ask and I'll be glad to =D )
A/P= 1 + nr
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - There are 4 problems that I don't understand how to solve so, please ...
- math (college algebra) - Ok I have two questions I have NO CLUE how to complete ...
- math - Please help. Hi, I am having some problems with inequalities. It is ...
- Math - Solve the following equations for the variable indicated. Please correct ...
- algebra - how would i work out the following problems solve each formula in ...
- MATH - solve for the equation or formula for the specified variable x+y-a=b,for ...
- intermediate algebra - solve each formula for the specified variable, y-y^1 = m(...
- Algebra 1 - Solve each formula for the specified variable. S=P+Prt for T
- math-inequalities - Hi, I am having some problems with inequalities. It is ...
- Intermediate algebra - How to solve the formula (I=prt for t) for the specified ...