posted by ~christina~ on .
I have a odd question once again.
(I'm not creating a report on this)
Plastic/ foam in the microwave...
I have actually done this myself. I have gone and put a foam container in the microwave and heated it with food in it. (It really wouldn't be advisable but I was seriously lazy) After ingesting my snack I observed that there were indentations from where the food had been. Not only that, the plastic was melted looking as well. This has happened before when there was hot food in them as well.
Wouldn't I have been injesting the plastic/foam along with my delicious meal XD ?
Thanks Bobpursley =D