December 5, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Why was the United States involved in Patrice Lumumba's assassination?
It hasn't been proven that the United States was involved with Lumumba's assassination. The U.S. didn't like him, though, because he was leading the Congo toward the Soviet Union.
Check these sites for information about his assassination.
Answer This Question
- Why was the United States involved in Patrice Lumumba's assassination...
History/ Social Studies
- I was wondering if anybody could help me with this: ...
- Do some research into why the United States has been so slow to adopt ...
United states history
- What similarities do you see between the United States ...
- Henry Clay: What did they say about their hopes for the future of the ...
can some edit my intro! thanks!
- World war one was a war from 1914 to 1918, it ...
- why was the Open Door Policy important to the United States? a. it ...
United States History
- How is this map different from a typical map of the ...
- 8. What was the Eisenhower Doctrine? A.) The United States would ...
- i am not good with history and i have an assignment on how the united ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help