January 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Why was the United States involved in Patrice Lumumba's assassination?
It hasn't been proven that the United States was involved with Lumumba's assassination. The U.S. didn't like him, though, because he was leading the Congo toward the Soviet Union.
Check these sites for information about his assassination.
Answer This Question
- Why was the United States involved in Patrice Lumumba's assassination...
- Explain the ideological differences between the United States and the ...
- Which of the following is NOT true about the arms race between ...
- After World War II, the United States offered aid to the nations ...
- After World War II, the United States offered aid to the nations of...
Check my answers?
- The passage: For decades, America has been locked in hostile...
- why did the United States become so fearful of the Soviet ...
History/ Social Studies
- I was wondering if anybody could help me with this: ...
- For decades, America has been locked in hostile confrontation ...
- The most serious confrontation between the United States and the...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help