Posted by Marissa on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 5:51pm.
1)Solve by factoring:5x^2=4-19x
2)Which quadratic equation has roots 7 and -2/3?
3)To solve 4x^2-28x+49=25 by using the square root property,you would first rewrite the equation as
4)Find the value of c that makes x^2+5x+c a perfect square trinomial.
5)The quadratic equation x^2-8x=-20 is to be solved by completing the square.Which equation would be a step in that solution?
#2, I got B roots are 7 and -2/3, so the equation would be (x-7)(3x+2)=0
expand it, and you will get B
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - 1)Solve by factoring:5x^2=4-19x answer=-4,1/5 2)Which quadratic ...
- Pre-Calculus - Rewrite each quadratic equation in the form ax^2+bx+c=0. Then,use...
- Math - Solve the polynomial equation, to obtain the first root. x^3+7x^2+19x+13 ...
- Math - Hi everyone. Would someone be able to help me with this problems? I know ...
- Pre Algebra - Please help me with some problems. Thank you! Solve the equation ...
- math - Jenny wanted to solve the quadratic equation x2 - 11x +18 = 0 by ...
- Equation - Can anyone check this answer for me, simultaneous equation. Where y...
- math - How to solve this quadratic equation by factoring? 10x2 - 19x -15 = 0
- Algebra - I have a few questions that I need help with. Solve the radical ...
- algebra - 1)Simplify:(6x^3-16x^2+11x-5)/(3x-2) answer= 2x^2-4x+1-3over3x-2 2)...