December 9, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
In A Raisin in the Sun, is the main conflict poverty?
Look for the word "clash" or "disagree" or something like that.
Answer This Question
- Do you mean Raisin in the Sun? (no "dry" in it) b cuz that's what I'm ...
- What do you think Oedipus Rex and A Raisin in the Sun imply about ...
- how is shylock portrayed in the first three scenes of The Merchant Of ...
- what are motifs? Motifs are like repeated images or themes that run ...
- summary for "our town"... http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/ourtown/ ...
English-Pride and prejudice
- How does Elizabeth’s understanding of her father’s...
English-Brave New World
- I need help getting different perspectives on this ...
- is bertha the dark double of jane(eyre) Since this is not my area of ...
The Lord of the Flies-English
- What does Ralph say to the twins when they ...
- In the book Brave New World, was Bernard Marx a hero or a rebel ? Why...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help