February 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
f(t+1)=f(t)+4t+5 TRUE or FALSE
answer is true, but i dont know how to get it, please help :(
re-arrange your answer to fit their answer.
I hope you had
f(t+1) = 2tē + 4t + 2 + 3t + 3 - 4 after you expanded
f(t+1) = (2tē + 3t - 4) + 4t + 5
= f(t) + 4t + 5
Answer This Question
Chemistry: Answer check please!
- 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
Chemistry: Check please, these are hw assignments
- 1. Gases can be considered ...
PHYSICS` HELP!! Please
- Really lost on how to explain these whether true or ...
- Write True or False. If False, Explain why! 1. In a position vs. Time...
Math: Homework Questons (answer quick)
- Can you check if the answer is correct...
Physics -- check answers please
- 1. Which of the following best shows the ...
- Leonardo da Vinci believed in soper vedere, or the power of ...
- In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
- ---- TRUE of FAlSE??/ 1. The Allies had the upper hand ...
- 1.) If f(x) = 3x + 5 and g(x) = 5 - x, then g(f(x)) = 10 + 3x. True ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help