Posted by erin on Friday, August 3, 2007 at 5:49am.
my muliple choice is:
the 3x-2's are all under the last number.
typo on b. the last number is 3 the signs are the same. im sorry for the confusion but the answer you gave me isnt an answer choice.
your cubic expression does not factor so you have to do a long division.
(2x^2 - 4x + 1) - 3/(3x-2)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1b! - 1. Find the excluded value of x for the polynomomial expression ...
- math - I solved this problem 12x-6=11x -6+6=0 11x+6 12x=11x+6 12x-11x=x 11x-11x=...
- algebra - Can anyone tell me if I got this problem right 12x-6=11x 12x-6+6=11x+6...
- Urgent Math please check - Very Important I can get someone to check these for ...
- Polynomial- Doublecheck2 - I asked this earlier, but I didn't get an answer. I'm...
- Math - I sent this in a little while back but the file got corrupted and I have ...
- algebra - find a third degree polynomial equation with coefficients that has ...
- algebra - 11x^5/4x^2 multiplied by 12x^3/25x^8 how do i simplify this?
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...
- math - simplify and state any restrictions: 1. x+3/x^2+11x+24 - 2x+10/x^2+11x+30...