Posted by erin on Saturday, July 28, 2007 at 3:55pm.
1)Cramer's Rule is used to solve the system of equations:3m-5n=12,4m+7n=-5
Which determinant represents the numerator for n?
2)Cramer's Rule is used to solve the system of equations:3x-y+2z=17,4x+2y-3z=10,and 2x+5y-9z=-6
Which determinant represents the numerator for z?
answer=[3 -1 17]
[4 2 10]
[2 5 -6]
3)Which matrix would NOT be used to write a matrix equation for the system of equations:5m-2n=13 and -m+n=-2?
4)Which product would be used to solve the matrix equation below by using inverse matrices?
[3 -4][a] 
[2 1] [b]= 
answer=1/11[1 4] 
Thanks for the help:)
Answer this Question
- Algebra II - 1) when using cramer's rule to solve the system of equations ...
- Discrete Math - I am really stuck on these problems. I've worked a lot of them ...
- Algebra - Use Cramer's Rule to solve each system of equations. a+b+5c=2 3a+b+2c=...
- College Algebra - Please help! x-2y+z=7 2x+y-z=0 3x+2y-2z=-2 a. Solve the above ...
- Algebra - Use Cramer's rule to solve the following system of equations. If D=0, ...
- Math - Please help! x-2y+z=7 2x+y-z=0 3x+2y-2z=-2 a. Solve the above system of ...
- cramers rule - Solve the following linear system for x using Cramer’s rule. Show...
- Math - Solve using Determinants and Cramer's Rule? I was absent and missed the ...
- Algebra 1 - Use Cramer's rule to solve the system. -2x - 2y = -16 2x + 3y = 23
- pre - CALCULUS - Use Cramer's rule to determine if the system is inconsistent ...