Posted by K on Saturday, July 28, 2007 at 10:56am.
[1.04] If B is between A and C, AB=2x-1, BC=3x+5 and AC=24, what is the value of x?
Segment A C contains point B.
If AC = 24; AB = 2x-1 and BC = 3x+5, then AB + BC = AC. Solve for X. Post your work if you get stuck.
(2x -1) + (3x +5) = 24
5x +4 = 24
5x = 20
x = ?
geometery - jaz, Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 10:34pm
If B is between A and C, AB=2x-1, BC=3x+5 and AC=24, what is the value of x?
geometery - Anonymous, Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 4:02pm
Find the distance between the points (-1,4) and (-2,-9).
geometery - Princess, Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 8:28am
the answer is 4
you divide 5x=20 to 5
this will cancel 5 and give you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - [1.04] If B is between A and C, AB=2x-1, BC=3x+5 and AC=24, what is ...
- math - Line segment segment CD has a slope of negative start fraction two over ...
- Geometry - Theorem: A line parallel to one side of a triangle divides the other...
- geometry - In triangle abc, point B is on segment ab, and point E is on segment ...
- Algebra - Segment FG begins at point F(-2,4) and ends at point G(-2,-3). The ...
- geometry - which of the following is a step in constructing an inscribed square ...
- Geometry - PLease check my answer. Which of these is a step in constructing an ...
- Geometry - B is the midpoint of Symbol for segment A C. . AB=5x+2 AC=12x-2 What ...
- Geometry - In the figure, square WXYZ has a diagonal of 12 units. Point A is a ...
- Geometry - Point A (-2,3) and point B (4,6) are the endpoints of segment AB. ...