Posted by jean on Friday, July 27, 2007 at 7:44am.
what are some assistance plans human resources for a health care administrator should have in the company's strategic plan?
The obvious ones (obvious to me, that is!) are
~~medical coverage for the employee, with buy-in possibilities for employee's family
~~vision coverage, as above
~~dental coverage, as above
~~psychological assistance, if not included in the medical coverage
~~detox and rehab services, probably limited to one round per employee
~~assistance for retiring employees at age 65 when transitioning to Medicare
Other tutors here may have additional ideas.
In addition to the excellent list provided by Writeteacher you may want to add:
monetary car allowance for home visits
paid attendance at professional meetings
some type of reward system for outstanding work
private office for interviews with patients and help
time and a half or double-time for overtime
good patient professional ratio
recognition for outstanding employees
Your question was not clear if assistance plans are for the administrator or other employees.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health Care Administration - A Health Care Administrator has been hired by an, ...
- Health care - Please check my answer thanks :) You own a company in a state ...
- Medical Billing and coding - You own a company in a state where state funds aren...
- History of health care - Please check my answer thanks :) You own a company in a...
- Health Information - You own a company in a state where state funds aren't ...
- HCA 210 - What do you see as the purpose of health insurance? Should there be ...
- Health care - Would health insurance coverage for alternative health care ...
- introduction to health care - What do you see as the purpose of health insurance...
- health - As a health care administrator, how important is having the ability to...
- HCA 210 - As a health care administrator how would you advise a person with ...