July 5, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, July 26, 2007
thank you for all you did for us.
thank you for all you have done for us.
Both sentences are correct. The first sentence means that whatever you did is completed. The second sentence means that whatever you did may be continuing into the present.
Ms. Sue is absolutely correct :)
i need to find out infomatio on the 5 sense but only on the eyes. can you please help and i need to no some sites thanyou
These first sites give class lessons and information on the sense of sight.
These sites give scientic information on the senses.
Hope this helps.
Answer this Question
- I know that determiners can not be uses together before nouns...
- 1. Go straight to First Street. 1-1. Go straight to the First Street...
- 1. I don't like to eat junk food. (Is 'junk' waste? What kinds of food...
- 1. Color the diagrams such as the triangle and square red.(Is this one...
- 1. WPM=130 means 130 words a minute. This is the similar reading speed...
English Ms Sue
- The last thing on my final is a paragraph I had to write, ...
ENGLISH SENTENCE CHECK
- IS MY SENTENCE CORRECT AND WORDS USED RIGHT?? What does...
English - help needed
- Posted by annie on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 4:29pm...
- I would just like to know if I have correctly written the first ...
- Which one of the following elements is most important when you are ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.