February 25, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, July 26, 2007
thank you for all you did for us.
thank you for all you have done for us.
Both sentences are correct. The first sentence means that whatever you did is completed. The second sentence means that whatever you did may be continuing into the present.
Ms. Sue is absolutely correct :)
i need to find out infomatio on the 5 sense but only on the eyes. can you please help and i need to no some sites thanyou
These first sites give class lessons and information on the sense of sight.
These sites give scientic information on the senses.
Hope this helps.
Answer This Question
- 1. WPM=130 means 130 words a minute. This is the similar reading speed...
- My class and I have to write a a-z story. It can be about anything. A-...
ENGLISH SENTENCE CHECK
- IS MY SENTENCE CORRECT AND WORDS USED RIGHT?? What does...
- I would just like to know if I have correctly written the first ...
- Dear Writeacher, thank you for your answers. Will you help me with a ...
- I have answered all of the questions and need help with some of the ...
- There are 10 English sentences. A person is asked to read all the ...
- I know that determiners can not be uses together before nouns...
- 1. Do you want to know more? (What is the part of speech of 'more'? Is...
- Write a sentence that matches the form provided in the description (...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help