Posted by Rick on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 3:03pm.
I need a currency conversion application. It does not have to be written in an actual programming language, just the pseudocode as well as the elements listed below.
Complete requirements analysis
Validation and test documentation
The Currency Conversion application is a menu-driven program that allows users to select one of five international currency types, input the amount of a foreign currency, and then convert the foreign currency to dollars. The program displays the equivalent dollar amount and returns the user to the menu until he or she enters another conversion or quits the program.
International currency type (menu selection)
Canadian dollars (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 1.4680 Canadian dollars)
Mexican pesos (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 9.5085 pesos)
English pounds (rate: 1.6433 U.S. dollars = 1 pound)
Japanese yen (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 104.9200 yen)
French francs (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 6.2561 francs)
List the application-level requirements for the Currency Conversion project.
Use a structured programming approach to generate an Input-Process-Output chart for the application.
Generate the hierarchy chart for the application.
Generate a set of test inputs and expected results for the Currency Conversion program.
Write pseudocode for the application
Please note - this is needed asap.
- Pseudocode programming - Carole, Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 5:06pm
Why is programming so diffucult, what is the solution to getting through this class???
- Pseudocode programming - tammy mullins, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 10:07am
I need some help getting a pseudocode for chapter 3 exercise 10 in programming logic and design fourth edith I cannot figure it out
- Pseudocode programming - Janeille, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 1:47pm
Develop an algorithm or write pseudocode to determine if a citizen is eligible to vote. The
criteria for eligibility are that the citizen must be 18 or older and must not be a convicted
felon. The algorithm must continuously accept as input only the names, year of birth and
felony status of a citizen. The algorithm should continue to accept this information until a
year of 0 (zero) is input.
Print the name of the citizen and a statement saying whether or not the citizen is eligible to
- Pseudocode programming - soni, Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 7:23am
Write a pseudocode to accept a number and display the table of that number till 10. For example, if the number entered is 3, the output should look as below:
- Pseudocode programming - jitendra sahu, Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 7:42am
what is Pseudocode
- Pseudocode programming - Anonymous, Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 11:18pm
while end repetition structure
- Pseudocode programming - Anonymous, Monday, September 12, 2016 at 1:29am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- programming - I really need help on this I'm kind of confused on homework Frist ...
- IT/210 - Assignment: Chapter 5 Programming Problems · Complete Programming ...
- IT/210 - Assignment: Currency Conversion Design · Complete the hierarchy chart ...
- Information Technology - I am pressed for time and need this assignment done by ...
- computer science - Mr Ali has given a test to his class. He would like to have ...
- Logic and Design - I need help with pseudocode, and any help regarding forming ...
- Intro to Computer Programming - Pseudocode - This assignment (below) jumped way ...
- programming - You have the final sales figures for the four quarters in 2010 for...
- Programming - Using your knowledge of pseudocode, conditional statements, and ...
- Programming - Design a program in pseudocode that calculates the amount of money...