January 17, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, July 23, 2007
if someone is found guilty for trespassing on someone else property such as throwing trash on other's property. What will most likely be judge decisions if he is found guilty for it?
The sentences for different types of convictions vary from state to state. You'd have to look up the violation in a particular state's code of law.
For example, here's the law for Texas:
And you can look up others in Google.
"littering penalty _____" <~~put state in the blank
Answer This Question
Language arts 7th grade (gapp)
- Can someone help me create a conclusion on the ...
English - Oedipus Rex
- I have to find evidence to support which character I ...
- I have one more confusing question regarding this. And Thank you Ms...
literature (bejamin Franklin)
- I have one more confusing question regarding ...
Essay proof read
- Hi. Can you fix any errors in my essay. Thanks Last week, I ...
- Ms. Sue, help me see the difference in those therms Rational and guilty ...
Business Law-- HELP
- Tangible property (such as automobiles, furniture, and ...
- Look at the big picture, how many people are there? There are about 8 ...
- What does jury member do? do they give their decision before ...
- Look at the big picture, how many people are there? There are about 8...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help