Posted by Tamera L. on Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 2:47pm.
Are my answers to these questions correct?
1.Children with special needs often
A. more teacher instruction in
B. increased child-initiated activities.
C. more teacher instruction in longer
D. fewer child-initiated activities.
2. Which one of the following is NOT a
reason that task analysis is needed
by children with disabilities?
A. Children cannot learn without help.
B. Children need more ways to be
successful in completing a task.
C. Children may need more time to
learn a skill.
D. Children get frustrated when tasks
are too hard.
Would the best answer for question:
#1:(A) more teacher instruction in
#2. (B) Children need more ways to be
successful in completing a
both of those look "right-on". Well done
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers: 1.For children ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- childcare - You're a teacher in an area day care center. Before your children ...
- Health of young children - A teacher is in a prime position to observe children ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answer to be ...
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Could you please help 2. ...
- teaching in early childhood programs - A teacher notices that the children have ...
- Child Care Environment - You're a teacher in an area day care center. Before ...
- social - based on the results of the studies,what should an elementary school ...