July 24, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I am having a problem with solving a composite function in Algebra 1
How do I solve f(x) = -2x + 1 and g(x) = 4x? Don't I need more info?
No, that is all you need.
I it unclear what you want to do here.
Answer This Question
- can someone help me with this and explain it to me step by ...
urgent urgent algebra
- find the composite function fog f(X) = 1/X-5,g(x)-6/x ...
- can someone please check my answer For each problem, ...
algebra functions check my answer
- For each problem, construct two composite ...
- I am still having trouble solving this problem. Use the quadratic ...
- Solving Quadratic Systems x^2+y^2=2 x^2-6y=10 I'm having trouble ...
- I NEED HELP SOLVING THIS PROBLEM WX/P + P/X = PLEASE EXPLAIN AND SHOW ...
- I NEED HELP SOLVING THIS PROBLEM 3.5(.4)/2.6 + 2.6/.4= PLEASE EXPLAIN ...
Functions - more info
- Sorry, I forgot to enter all the info before. Below is ...
- Let f(x) = 6/x-1 and g(x) = 1+3/x. Please fing the composite function...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help