January 16, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I am having a problem with solving a composite function in Algebra 1
How do I solve f(x) = -2x + 1 and g(x) = 4x? Don't I need more info?
No, that is all you need.
I it unclear what you want to do here.
Answer This Question
- Wow, this one is hard to explain... First, I'll give you the info you ...
urgent urgent algebra
- find the composite function fog f(X) = 1/X-5,g(x)-6/x ...
- I need help with solving for y and x, for example in a problem ...
- need helo solving this Equate y=-4 to y=mx+b. What is the value for m ...
Algebra! Help needed!
- I'll try posting this again since no one responded ...
- I NEED HELP SOLVING THIS PROBLEM WX/P + P/X = PLEASE EXPLAIN AND SHOW ...
- I NEED HELP SOLVING THIS PROBLEM 3.5(.4)/2.6 + 2.6/.4= PLEASE EXPLAIN ...
- The power of a quotient rule - simplify (3y^8/2zy^2)^4 I need help in ...
college algebra--need help please!!
- find the domain of the composite function ...
- i need help!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post your problem and your attempts ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help