Posted by Tamera on Friday, July 13, 2007 at 2:27pm.
Would you please check these questions and my answer to make sure I have chosen
the best possible choice?
1. A prone board is used for:
A. positioning the child
B. helping a child sleep
C. encouraging a baby to sit up
D. moving a child place to place
2. Using Velcro to keep a plate on the
table for a child with physical
disabilities is an example of:
A. adapting materials
B. special equipment
C. occupational therapy
D. physical therapy
3. If a child seems to "black out" for
a moment or two,he or she may have
A. a grand mal seizure
C. a petit mal seizure
4. Attention deficit disorder:
A. is always characterized by
B. must be diagnosed after early
C. is never characterized by
D. sometimes is evident in children
who are not overactive.
5. Children with learning disabilities:
A. can never learn
B. vary a great deal
C. are bilingual
D. should be labeled at an early age.
6. A good warning sign of future
learning disabilities in young
A. number of siblings
B. age at which child walked
C. lack of readiness skills
D. challenging behavior
Here are my answers to questions:
1. (A) positioning the child
2. (A) adapting materials
3. (D) convulsions
4. (D) sometimes is evident in children
who are not overactive.
5. (D) should be labeled at an early
6. (C) lack of readiness skills
Your first two answers are correct.
When a child blacks out for a few seconds, it's probably a petit mal seizure. Number 4 is correct.
Labeling a child at a young age is often counterproductive. Children with learning disabilities vary a great deal. One of my best history students with abover-average reading ability had a learning disability in math.
Number 6 is correct.
Recheck #3 and 5 - I would question those answers.
The rest look fine.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- helping abused children - Im still stuck on number 11 and 17 will you please ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would someone please check these questions and my answers to ...
- Early Child Ed. - Will you check to see if I have chosen the most appropriate ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers, and see...
- Early Child Ed. - Would someone also please check thse questions and my answers ...
- physics - A fulcrum is placed under the center of a uniform 4.00m long, 3.00kg ...
- teacher aide - 1 As a teacher aide, if you report an incident of child abuse A ...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- ECE - 1.when a child hits another child because he is angry, the best way to ...