Posted by gob on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 11:24am.
TOPIC:WRITE ANOTHER NAME FOR THE FOLLOWING:
We will be happy to critique your work.
This may help:
Are you looking for synonyms — words with similar meanings? If so, you might try an online or hard copy thesarus. Here is the response for one of your words from an online thesarus:
1 to compose and set down on paper the words of < write a theme in which you name your choice for the most important person in human history>
author, pen, pencil (in), scratch (out)
cast, compose, craft, draft, draw (up), formulate, frame, prepare; recast, redraft, revise, rewrite; letter, print, type, typewrite; record, take down, transcribe; autograph, register, sign; couch, express, phrase, put, word
to engage in an exchange of written messages <promise you'll write while you're away> -- see CORRESPOND 1
You can do the thesarus search for the rest. I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
You are looking for SYNONYMS, words that mean nearly the same. Example: WRITE = print, type, scribble, jot.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - I am having trouble with two words. Match the words to their ...
- English - i need to define bandwagon,glittering generality, image advertising, ...
- cultural diversity - How can stereotyoing effect group relations? Do you mean "...
- English - Is a thesaurus the same as a dictionary? Nope: http://www.onelook.com...
- vocab-true or false - True or False: 1. A subway breakdown at rush hour can ...
- vocab help - i need 3 sentences using wretched plz help Look up the word in ...
- launguage arts - What does Adhere mean?? stick to to stick to Here are some good...
- english - what is a thesis http://www.onelook.com/?w=thesis&ls=a The word has ...
- Art Appreciation - On the internet, look up and list more than one definition of...
- meiosis in humans - Does it occur during the development of the zygote, repair ...