Posted by Tamera on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 at 2:42pm.
Would someone please check these questions and my answers to be sure
I have chosen the best possible answer?
1.Which one of the following is NOT a
developmentally appropriate practice
for a four-year-old with physical
A. Simplifying an art activity sightly
B. Providing a "buddy" for the child
during circle time
C. Allowing the child extra time
D. Giving the child a toddler toy
when peers are doing puzzles
2. Which one of the following is NOT
a reason for inclusive early
A. Inclusive classrooms provide equal
services to all children.
B. Exceptional children learn from
imitating typical children.
C. Teachers are trained to help
children with disabilities learn
at their own rate.
D. There are too many pre-schools and
not enough children attending them.
3. Which one of the following is Not
an example of peer tutoring?
A. A child describing the pictures
in a book to another child.
B. One child showing another child
how to string beads.
C. A little girl holding up pictures
for a teacher.
D. A little boy reminding the child
next to him to put his hands in
My answers for questions:
#1 (D) Giving the child a toddler toy
when peers are doing puzzles.
#2 (D) There are too many preschools
and not enough children attending
#3 (C) A little girl holding up
pictures for a teacher.
Please give input on my answers.
That all looks A + to me! Good job!
- Early Child Ed. - Deborah, Friday, November 25, 2011 at 12:39pm
The major purpose of an interdisciplinary team is to:
a. take turns caring for a child with special needs.
b. determine the best ways to help a child with special needs learn.
c. determine how to discipline a child with special needs.
d. write reports about the child.
- Early Child Ed. - Deborah, Friday, November 25, 2011 at 12:41pm
Is the answer a. I don't know. Can you see is this the right answer? I really appreciate it very much. Thanks!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Early Child Ed. - Which one would be the best answer? Would (A) be the best ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would "developmentally appropriate practices" be the best ...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers. If I am wrong-...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answer to make ...
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - I was wondering if you could ...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- early childhood education - which one of the following questions would be ...
- cultural diversity - An early learning center that emphasize "product" over "...
- culturally diverse - An Asian parent may not emulate the early childhood ...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers: 1.For children ...