Posted by Tamera on Monday, July 9, 2007 at 7:43pm.
I have a couple of questions that I
need help with.
1. An example of a responsive enviroment
for infants and toddlers would be:
A. keeping children in their cribs.
B. picking up children when they cry.
C. keeping children with other
children at all times.
D. keeping toys in a large toy box.
2. Appropriate toys in an inclusive
classroom for infants and toddlers
A. wooden blocks and jigsaw puzzles
B. dress-up clothes and story books
C. picture books and soft pillows
D. paint and color markers
Would the best answer for question #1 be (B) picking up children when they cry?
And the best answer for question #2
be (C) picture books and soft pillows?
Can you give me some input on these questions, please?
I agree with both of your answers. :-)
I agree with Ms. Sue!
I agree with Miss Sandra, who agrees with Ms. Sue, who (in turn) agrees with you.
#2 is a little tricky because some of those things are ok for a Toddler program, but not infant. And it asked about an infant and toddler program.
Good work. Unless we're all wrong :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- The practice of working with school age children - What of these is most likely ...
- Early Child Ed. - Are my answers to these questions correct? 1.Children with ...
- Early Childhood Ed. - I have a question but think I know the right answer. Just ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would someone please check these questions and my answers to ...
- Early Childhood Ed.. - Would creating a sensory-rich classroom enviroment be an ...
- Early Child Ed. - I have already posted these questions - but I still need more ...
- early childhood education - which one of the following questions would be ...
- Computer Scheduling - Five Computers 9:30-10:00 young toddlers 3 children here ...
- Early Child Ed. - Cn you help me with this question? Which would be the best ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...