September 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, July 6, 2007
Using the second lay of thermodynamics, way energy cannot be recycled?
Some energy is lost to entropy increase, and entropy is unusable energy.
Answer This Question
- How can you predict whether the change in entropy for a system will ...
- i need to define bandwagon,glittering generality, image advertising, ...
Psychology -- I need urgent help please
- The brain produces and exchange ...
- is this right?: when a form of energy changes from one ...
- Where would be a good place to find a current event article ...
- Where Can i find some short current event articles? http://www.nytimes...
- Could someone explains reaction heat and Entropy and Free Entropy to me. ...
- Hi Can I have websites that have quizes and tests for Science cause my ...
- I am having trouble with two words. Match the words to their ...
Integrated Physics and Chemistry
- Matching... 1.)zeroth 2.)first 3.)second -...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help