Posted by bobpursley on Friday, July 6, 2007 at 12:59pm.
Since when is 5^7 =8125?
if a number is a multple of ten, that means the last digit is zero. The leading digit cannot be zero.
on c, again, the leading digit cannot be zero.
d is right
e. no leading zero is allowed. 9*9*8*7*6*5*4= ?
can someone correct this for me parts A-E and if i am wrong can you help me....please
How many 7-digit telephone numbers are possible if the first digit cannot be zero and.....
a) only odd digits may be used?
my answer: 8125
b) the telephone number must be multiple of 10(that is , it must end in zero)?
my answer: 1,000,000
c) the telephone number must be a multiple of 100?
my answer 100,000
d) the first 3 digits are 481?
my answer 10,000
e) no repetitions are allowd?
10 combination 7 = 120
my answer: 120
oops for the part a: 5^7 = 78125
part e: 544320
i need help with c
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have a six digit question my 100 thousands is one less than my ones ...
- 4th grade - i am a 5 digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digit ...
- Math - 7 digit number no repetition of numbers digit 5 in thousands place, ...
- Math - Iam a 5digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digits and ...
- math - t is a 7-digit even number.there is no repetition of digits.the digit 5 ...
- Math - My thousand digit is an even number which is two more than my hundreds ...
- math - The number uses every number 0-9 the numbers are used only once the ...
- Mystery number - I have nine digits. The digit in the tens place is the value of...
- Algebra - Math HW HELP! - 1) It is a five-digit whole number. 2) It is a ...
- math - i am a number greater than 70000 but less than 90000. My ten digit is the...