Posted by Alexx on Thursday, June 28, 2007 at 10:36am.
i realize this; i write them all the time. Last year i had to write an essay per week... that a lot of essays. =]
Lady Macbeth and Ophelia are integral parts of these plays, yet they are polar opposites in characteristics and personality.
I need a new way to restate this...
Does this work?
Lady Macbeth and Ophelia play important characters in Hamlet and Macbeth, and have similar and different characteristics.
How about: though they play necessary parts in the ____plays, Lady Macbeth and Ophelia are exact opposites in characteristics and personality.
for the blank part above try putting the names of the plays they both star in. :)
Yay! Thank you!
your welcome... i am pretty much almost a pro at writing essays(i can write one out in less than a week with my mum editing it) but for me is finding the info to actually write about.... many times the topic fell apart becuase there was not enough info for it.
Yeah, I can write essays pretty well, but my thesis is tough. I understand how to write it, but I can't always get them on paper.
Does this work?
Though they play neccesary parts in the plays The Tragedy of Macbeth and Hamlet, Lady Macbeth and Ophelia are exact opposites in character and persona.
Oh yeah, I took out the titles of the play.
though they play necessary parts in the two plays, lady Macbeth and Ophelia are exact opposites in character and persona.
"How about: though they play necessary parts in the ____plays, Lady Macbeth and Ophelia are exact opposites in characteristics and personality.
for the blank part above try putting the names of the plays they both star in. :)"
Please do not phrase the first part of the thesis as suggested. To include the titles followed by the word "plays" is redundant.
"Lady Macbeth and Ophelia play important characters in Hamlet and Macbeth, and have similar and different characteristics."
This one will work really well if you change the word "and" (after "Macbeth") to "yet" -- since you are setting up a contrast.
you would underline the titles to avoid confusion... :)
These are characters in a play. They do not "play parts." Only the actors/actresses do that.
Please use your original phrasing or this one:
Lady Macbeth and Ophelia are important characters in Hamlet and Macbeth, yet they have many different characteristics.
this thesis is becoming smaller and smaller :o
Thesis statements don't need to be long. They just need to include the main idea (one idea, one sentence) that you intend to prove during the writing of your paper.
Ok, me again. How about this?
Though they are necessary characters in the plays, Lady Macbeth and Ophelia are exact opposites in character and persona.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 4 Thesis - Does this work? I looked at the links and tried. Lady Macbeth...
- macbeth - After reading Macbeth and going to various websites in order to write ...
- closing of essay - On my conclusion of this essay about macbeth and hamlet, I ...
- English 4 - These webpages on thesis statements should help you write a good one...
- English IV - I need help constructing a thesis statement for a compare and ...
- Macbeth( English) - Hi, I have to write an essay on the relationship between ...
- secondhand lions essays - I have to write a typed (doubled spaced)1 page essay ...
- English Literature: Macbeth - true or false:? 1) lady macbeth goes mad and ...
- Macbeth - Hi there. I have to write a paper on why some people believe that Lady...
- english macbeth act 3 - hey sorry i can't find the question iu poseted earlier ...