May 5, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, June 28, 2007
is latin closer to roman or greek???
awesome. thanks :)
so did the greek have poetry like the romans did?? (in the mythology days i mean)
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here is a bit more about the family of languages:
Yes, absolutely. Check out this site about ancient Greek poetry.
Answer this Question
- with the last sentence (the roman and greek poets....) it is the...
- how is this for the introductory paragraph: Since the Romans ...
- Did the greeks have poetry in the mythology days?? or was it ...
- what was the major difference between Greek and Roman democracy? A The ...
- I need some resources where i can find the differences/the ...
- 1. CheckPoint: Greek and Roman Architecture • Resource: Ch. 15 of A ...
- mythological expressions used and their meaning? Which mythology? ...
- Write a summary comparing and contrasting the characteristics of Roman ...
- Write a summary comparing the characteristics and innovations of each ...
- is there a site where i can find the matrix of the gods and ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.