February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Discuss how you would approach creating a negative message for a superior (such as a manager at work or an instructor) versus creating a message for a colleague, subordinate, or fellow student.
Answers from previous postings:
Once you've figured out what you will write, please feel free to re-post and someone here will critique and proofread your work.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some suggestions for writing negative messages!
(for engineering & technology)
2. (Broken Link Removed) (general)
Remember that you don't want to be remembered as a "negative" but a "positive." So, if you present a negative message, be sure to list some "solutiions" that could be taken.
Answer This Question
- Discuss how you would approach creating a negative ...
- Discuss how your would approach creating a negative message for a ...
- How would you approach creating a negative message for a...
- how you would approach creating a negative message for a superior? ...
- Can someone tell me if this is a correct answer? Question: What kinds ...
- I need a example on how to write a Persuasive message ...
- Hello, I have this question to approach creating a negative message to...
- What steps would one take to ensure that the purpose of ...
- how would you approach creating a negative message for a superior ...
- Can someone correct this and tell me if its a good answer? Question? ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help