January 22, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Find a value for k so the 9m^2-kn^2 will have the factors 3m + 7n and 3m -7n. Please show me how to get this and show the work please.
Use that (a-b)(a+b) = a^2 - b^2
So, you can read-off that k = 49.
Answer This Question
- Find the GCF of each product. Please show the steps so I can ...
- Find the value of y for a given value of x, if x varies directly with ...
- Please help me with this math question. I am asked to show my work but ...
college algebra, Please help!!
- use the intermediate value theorem to show that...
- 2x-5y=13, 5x-3y= -15 can anyone show me how to find ...
- •I am having trouble figuring out this question. Why is (3x + 5) (x - ...
calculus-can someone please help me with this ques
- I have two questions if ...
- Show that the origin is the only equilibrium point of the ...
Introduction to Algebra MAT 221
- Factor each polynomial completely. Show all ...
6th grade math
- Find the value fir each expression. Show your work. (13.28 - 7....
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help