Posted by This is for MattsRiceBowl on Monday, June 25, 2007 at 6:34pm.
Would you please go to page 2 and look
under "intro. to comp." and check
the questions and my answers?
Please let me know what I have wrong.
you may have to go to page 3,
drwls checked them, but I have
doubts about his work.
or this? http://www.jiskha.com/display.cgi?id=1182624874
It would be more helpful if you were more specific -- please repost those questions and answers that you need to be clarified.
0n page 2, I posted 10 questions,
"intro. to comp." by Shannon.
Drawls checked them, but he wasn't sure if they were right or wrong.
please,will someone please check them
yes writeacher, the second display you posted.
I replied to them. I also put an apology on there. I have been sick lately and just hardly able to think, let alone log on here much.
I apologize to anyone that I missed a question for. I'll be on in a limited basis the next day or 2, but will try to be on a little more now that I'm starting to feel better.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - Three vectors, expressed in Cartesian coordinates. What is the angle ...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- Intro. to Comp. - will you please go to page 2 and recheck some of my answers on...
- Intro to Comp. - Can you please give me verifiation with this? You visit a ...
- intro to comp - Which type of memory can only be read and not written to? (...
- intro to comp - What is the set of instructions the computer uses to boot up ...
- Intro. to Comp. - I have 2 questions on an assignment that I need help with. 1....
- Intro. to Comp. - Can you help with this question? Which would be the correct ...
- English-Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue you know the description of the old house I did, well ...
- Intro to comp - What unit of measure is used to determine the performance of a ...