Posted by Ron on Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 12:00pm.
So I've been searching, checking the web on many different search engines, the college library. and have not found an example of a nonprejudicial rhetorical device. So it would be safe to say there is no such thing as a nonprejudicial rhetorical device?
Rhetorical devices in themselves or neither prejudicial nor non prejudicial.
They are ways to communicate ideas. HOW THEY ARE USED will determine whether there is prejudice involved. Therefore, if you want a yes or no, there are no specifically prejudicial devices.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Let me quote what MsSue said last year:
Link to Us
Homework Help Forum: english
Current Questions | Post a New Question | Answer this Question | Further Reading
Posted by Ms. Sue on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 9:00pm in response to english.
download mp3 free instrumental remix
The reader can distinguish between nonprejudicial and prejudicial rhetorical devices by:
1. Analyzing the propaganda techniques used in the passage.
2. Studying other sources.
3. Using intelligent and informed judgements.
valid claims and sound claims
- sgzrajuxn lowdsg - sgzrajuxn lowdsg, Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 11:10pm
ifdoeyqtl ouhmd juam xvrm wgykahrno gkvam pkeihz
- klnoput myxv - klnoput myxv, Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 10:26am
hxjguc fwhnemd wpqnusohg xvcj icbrplv wpsnjhg dvxbyczaf
- final project - Lillian, Monday, May 25, 2009 at 9:44pm
- Critical Thinking 205 - debby, Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 12:01pm
where to find help with review quizzies questions
Answer this Question
- critical thinking - how can a person distinguish between the prejudicial and ...
- critical thinking 205 - How can a person distinguish between the prejudicial and...
- critical thinking - SUVs are apartment homes on wheels (a rhetorical definition...
- crt/205 college - How can a person distinguish between the prejudicial and ...
- Critical Thinking - What are some example of prejudical rhetorical device and ...
- Information Leteracy - Which of the following would be the best way to get to a ...
- Literacy - 4. Which of the following would be the best way to get to a list of ...
- Critical Thinking - How can a person distinguish between the prejudicial and ...
- CRITICAL THINKING - How can a person distinguish between the prejudicial and ...
- critical thinking - How does one distinguish between prejudicial and ...