Posted by Lee on Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 6:46am.
I need help with the following grammar exercise. Thank you in advance for your help!!
Rewrite the following sentences, focusing on the grammar area specified above the sentence. If the sentence is already correct, write No Change.
1. The goose bit the mailman on the leg.
2. With five gallons of gas.
3. Because the store was closed.
4. For the seventh time.
5. The rainbow stretched across the sky from the ice cream truck to the house down the lane.
6. Between the sixth and seventh floors of the building in the stairwell over in the corner.
7. Since I started taking college classes.
8. She drove the car right into the garage.
9. When the garage door was closed.
10. Friday nights at the diner were always busy, I prefer the activity.
We'll be glad to critique your answers.
Did you miss the answers I gave you yesterday? Please go back to your earlier posting of the same thing:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English / Grammar - Please check the following sentences and let me know if they...
- grammar - Rewrite the following sentences, focusing on the grammar area ...
- grammar - please check and let me know if this is correct. What the teacher is ...
- English / Grammar - I need help with the following grammar exercise. Rewrite the...
- Communications - Rewrite the following sentences, focusing on the grammar area ...
- grammar - Grammar Exercise 3 To Be Distributed to Students in Week Five Rewrite ...
- English - Rewrite the following sentences,focusing on the grammar area if it ...
- english - I'm not sure about my answers . The directions state rewrite the ...
- Punctuation - Rewrite the following sentences, focusing on the grammar area ...
- English - Is the following sentence still a run-on sentence/or is there grammar ...