Posted by Lee on Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 6:46am.
I need help with the following grammar exercise. Thank you in advance for your help!!
Rewrite the following sentences, focusing on the grammar area specified above the sentence. If the sentence is already correct, write No Change.
1. The goose bit the mailman on the leg.
2. With five gallons of gas.
3. Because the store was closed.
4. For the seventh time.
5. The rainbow stretched across the sky from the ice cream truck to the house down the lane.
6. Between the sixth and seventh floors of the building in the stairwell over in the corner.
7. Since I started taking college classes.
8. She drove the car right into the garage.
9. When the garage door was closed.
10. Friday nights at the diner were always busy, I prefer the activity.
We'll be glad to critique your answers.
Did you miss the answers I gave you yesterday? Please go back to your earlier posting of the same thing:
Answer this Question
English - (Grammar quizzes can be tough. There is a lot to learn, so it's hard ...
English - How does one explain the difference in usage between "I am going to go...
ENGLISH - THE SUBJECT OF A SENTENCES MAY BE WHAT PART OF SPEECH What about nouns...
English - I'm not a native speaker of English so I have grammar problems. What ...
english grade 12 - in the poem grammar poem by Rita Wong list three different ...
english grammar - pls.check my english grammar if it is correct usage. i remeber...
language arts - need study sites for pronouns, propers nouns, adverbs, verbs, ...
Communication Studies - Please Help! I need a rule of English grammar that has ...
English - Where are some good study sights for english? I have a test and would ...
english - what should be capitalized? The ceiling of the sistine chapel in rome ...