Post a New Question


posted by .

I was wondering about transposing. Suppose I had to transpose something that's written for piano (F major with one flat) to let's say Bb clarinet (G major with one sharp).

My question is what method can I use to determine how many flats or sharps the second instrument needs to have written in the key signature, if only one the key signature for the first instrument is provided. Also is the method different with other instruments?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question