June 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
WHAT ACT WAS PASSED BY BRITISH PARLIAMENT FOR REVENUE
There have been many such Acts, but if you are studying American colonial history, you are probably refering to the Stamp Act of 1765.
for more about it.
We would appreciate it if you would use lower case letters. All caps is like SHOUTING. Thank you.
Answer This Question
- I need help with the introduction and conclusion on my four ...
- Taxation without representation For sugar act 1764 , stamp act...
- please check these: 1. The French adn Indian War led to: a. a ...
- Which legislation justified Britain's taxing American colonists ...
Ms. Sue plzz help me with this U.S History
- Which legislation justified ...
- Which legislation justified Britain's taxing American ...
Social Studies-Amrican History
- British Taxes - The student will evaluate the ...
- Why were the British more successful than the Spanish in colonizing...
- Why did the colonists react to the Coercive Acts with ...
Plz help @Reed or @Ms. Sue
- Which legislation justified Britain's taxing ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help