Posted by This Message Is For MattsRiceBowl on Monday, June 18, 2007 at 2:02pm.
I posted some computer questions and my answers on Saturday. They should be on
somewhere between pages 2 through 10. would you please check my answers for me? There are about 16 questions and answers.
It will say "computer questions"
Yup. I got it :)
But it was about 4 minutes before you posted this one. So when you checked, it might not have been there.
Just so you don't have to scroll through to find it again:
I apologize for the late reply. I was in Taipei all weekend.
It's about 2 AM and I looked through your answers. Everything looks good, with the exception of a few. But again...it's 2 AM here so I hope this is still ok.
Question #2 - if a boot sector is failed, the computer will not boot. So D.
Question #4 - the problem is that floppy disks have 1.44 MB of memory. You're trying to write 3 MB to it. It won't fit. D - the file is too big for the disk. Your answer, that the floppy is a FAT32 format, does not matter. You can use a FAT32 disk on Windows XP.
The rest looked good.
WHat kind of a question is that? How is it at all relevant to homework help?
I don't mind answering the question.
I live in Asia. I am in Taiwan. My name references something from here that I love (I love the food), but do not see it as degrading. If I am wrong, please explain why and I will gladly change it.
Matt (who is currently craving some fried rice for lunch)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Jiskha - I typed several questions and answers regarding the subject of ...
- To Fay1985 - math - Your post was removed. Please tell us your thinking on the ...
- Logistics - supply chain management case analysis Dream Beauty Company ...
- PHI 208 - Explain why you think these questions would be the type to reveal the...
- Confused: CRT205 - I've removed your post in which you copied an essay and some ...
- Hector >> history - I've deleted your 28-question test. You posted no ...
- To Carmen - I've deleted your four posts containing 60 multiple choice questions...
- whats going on? - Hi. I posted both the questions about batteries and volatic ...
- To Sam: Penn Foster answers - Please do not post any more answers. Jiskha is not...
- Math PLEASE HELP - Please finish these questions so I can check my answers. All ...