January 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Friday, June 15, 2007
what are the different ways in which we evaluate people? how do these factors play a role in our expectations of other people? what are the disadvantages of these expectations?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. You can tell about a person best by the way he/she treats other people!
1. (Broken Link Removed)
(4 questions to evaluate someone's "passion")
You've no doubt heard the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover." Someone can make a good impression visually, but it is far more important AFTER you hear some speech.
Nowadays even computers are used to evaluate people before they are hired.
It might help to become acquainted with attribution theory.
For more information, search the Internet under "attribution theory."
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- 1. What are the different ways in which we evaluate people? We ...
- 1.What are the different ways in which we evaluate people?We evaluate ...
- how do these factors play in a role in our expectatoins of other people?...
- Suppose last year's inflation rate was 5%, but Wall Street analysts ...
- Do poor people have the same expectations in life as rich people> ...
- Which of the following theories of expectations holds that ...
- in other words,essentially alll american families are upgrading thier ...
To Kill a Mockingbird
- What does Atticus say about mobs? Thank you for using ...
- People are more close to each other. Why do contagious diseases spread...
- In the following sentence: "These beginning songs are not my favorite ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help